The most neccesary act people can do is switching off the lights for one hour. In addition, on that night everyone can celebrate and join Earth hour events in their communities. In Hue, from 20.00h of March 26th, there will be an Earth hour celebration in front of Luong Dinh square and people are free to attend.
How can you support Earth Hour 2011?
- Turning off your lights at 8.30PM on March 26 2011 wherever you are in the world
- Sign up on www.earthhour.org.vn to let us know you will be taking part.
- Run your own Earth Hour event, street or house party with friends and family.
- Take Earth Hour beyond the Hour by taking action for the planet and telling us all about it at www.earthhour.org.vn
- Tell the world through social media, or add our tools and downloads to your blogs and websites.
- Encourage your local government or community groups to run earth Hour in your region.
- Rally your office or business to get involved.
- Make a Lantern and send it your friends
- This Earth Hour, go beyond the hour by green lifestyle. And ask people to follow you!